Tuesday, June 11, 2024

[Lore] [Session Report] The Hall of the Slain

"Should darkness be my fate
Then let me fall among the brave
In battle I shall die
In righteous glory I abide
In righteous glory
She'll come to me tonight
She will carry me across the other side
My brothers wait
Odin knows my name
In the hall of the slain"
- "Righteous Glory" by Manowar

Here lies the characters that have died, may they live on in Valhalla!

To-Chor the Furtive - Died from inhaling poisonous gas

Hor'No the Orange - Slayed by Troglodytes

Trabran the Mighty - Died from inhaling poisonous gas

To'Rin the Batrachian - Slayed by Troglodytes

Wal the Weird - Slayed by Troglodytes

Don Web the Pious - Died from inhaling poisonous gas

An the Mantled - Stumbled into a 10' pit and died

Hofan the Vigorous - Died from inhaling poisonous gas

Unnamed Cleric - Killed in battle against a Medusa and her cultists

Hammer the Dwarf - Slain by an Orc

Peter - Bludgeoned to death by the Ogre Lord

Merlin - Bludgeoned to death by the Ogre Lord

Gandalf - Bludgeoned to death by the Ogre Lord

Anvil the Dwarf - Bludgeoned to death by the Ogre Lord

Vergaith the Acolyte - Killed and eaten by a giant crab spider while exploring the Tower of Mezhag the Imposing

Verbaith the Acolyte - Killed and paralyzed by a ghoul

Bonnie the Medium - Killed and paralyzed by a ghoul

Cherri the halfling - Killed and paralyzed by a ghoul

Kratos the Veteran - Fell into a 10' pit and died

Fredrick the Veteran - Mauled to death by an owlbear

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Homebrew] Cyclops Race-as-Class

Krull     Inspired by one of my favorite science-fantasy movies, Krull, I decided to make my own cyclops class for B/X based off of the cycl...